Accessing the DiaSorin Molecular Document Repository
Instructions For Use (IFU) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS, previously known as MSDS) for our DiaSorin Molecular labeled products are available through the DiaSorin website www.diasorin.com using the “Dialog” feature. This can be accessed by clicking the green box labeled “Dialog” in the lower left corner of the home page.
Here are the simple steps to access the document repository through “Dialog”.
- Go to www.diasorin.com.
- Click on “Dialog” on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will need to register to access the Dialog system; “Click here to Register”. You will be asked for your e-mail, country, institution, and number/type of DiaSorin Instruments in your lab.
- Once you have entered the information, read and agree to the privacy disclaimer, click “I agree” then the “register” button.
- Once you have registered you may access the Instructions For Use and Safety Data Sheets. To log in, insert your registered email from step 3, and sign in.
- Choose your geographical area and press accept.
- Choose your language.
- Enter the product code. This is the product part number found on the kit box.
- Enter the lot number. This is also found on the kit box. Note that lot numbers are not required to access the documents.
- From there you will have access to the Instructions For Use and Safety Data Sheets.